Every now and then we all need help figuring out which direction to go!
Are you frustrated that your outbound prospecting efforts aren’t yielding the results you are expected to deliver?
- Buyers are blocking the common ways – email and phone – that sellers are trying to reach them. Why? Because there is just too much sales noise.
- Break through the noise and demonstrate that you are “focused on helping achieve their company’s needs, not just making a quick sale!”
Are you making plenty of connections but your connection to “meeting on a calendar” conversation rate is still low? Here’s why.
Your biggest sales competitor is status quo. Not other products. Not other competitors. Not the economy. Not the prospects industry. The inertia that is status quo is the killer of sales quota achievement.
According to new research from CSO Insights, buyers are very willing to talk to salespeople early in the process if…
A business challenge they were facing was:
- New for the buyer (34.1%)
- Perceived as risky for the organization (21.1%)
- Perceived as risky for the buyer themselves (19.1%)
- Complex (e.g., impacted several departments (16.2%)
SIGN UP for Sales Coaching!
When you hire a coach or participate in a group coaching intensive, you gain the benefit of getting outside perspective on your selling situation. Selling product features doesn’t work. If you make first contact and then ask a yes/no question, almost everyone says no.
How you sell is MORE IMPORTANT than what you sell!
- $195 per person with 3-month commitment ($585)
- Top focus areas:
- Prospecting – making connections
- Converting connections to sales conversations
- Sales messaging
- Asking the right questions
- 4 – 45 minute calls each month