Ladies, are you committing sales sabotage without knowing it?
Register for the NEW Master Class for Women in Sales (or Marketing)!
When it comes to the behavioral differences of how men and women sell, most programs focus on the generic.
REGISTER NOW for the class at $179.
What you receive when you invest in this Master Class
- Participate in this 90-minute program live January 22nd, 2019 at 12N Eastern.
- Sessions are being recorded! Even if you cannot attend live, you will receive the session recording and the other benefits of enrolling in the class.
- Session workbook for note taking and reflection once the session is over
- Awareness! If you are not aware of the behavior(s) getting in your way, you cannot do anything about them.
- Examples of steps to take once you determine the behavior you want to tackle first.
- Inclusion in a group coaching call after the Master Class to discuss
- Your ah-ha
- What you want to work on and why
- First steps you’ll take
- Opportunity to role play a scenario to help you re-frame how you approach it behaviorally
Invest in yourself for $179 to learn about the behaviors that may be sabotaging your success.
In this Master Class, we will cover the 5-top behaviors likely sinking your efforts.
Designed for women in sales or marketing, this program focuses on 5 common behaviors that get women in trouble and what they can do about it to increase sales effectiveness and performance.
- Being Seen Not Heard
- Leveraging Relationships vs. Building Them
- The TMI Trap
- People Pleasing and the Perfection Trap
Paid member of the Hub? You can register for the member rate of $95 for the 5 Behaviors of Sales Sabotage Master Class.
About Your Facilitator – Barb Giamanco
The same traits that might be useful to women in selling could also be working against them. Learn from a woman in sales with 25+ years of sales experience who says that you can only be THE BEST VERSION OF YOUR SALES SELF if you understand HOW you may be unintentionally sabotaging your efforts.
Barb is the CEO of Social Centered Selling and she is on a personal mission to Ignite Sales Transformation. Her book, The New Handshake: Sales Meets Social Media was the first book written about Social Selling and the need for sellers to adapt to a modern buyer who expects more. An outspoken advocate for women in sales, Barb is the host of the popular Conversations with Women in Sales podcast. Committed to excellence in selling, Barb is often recognized as a top global sales influencer and contributes her expertise and content to the Sales Experts Channel, Top Sales World, AA-ISP, SAP Radio and Women Sales Pros to name a few. #WomenInSales
Connect with Barb on LinkedIn and Twitter