Kristie Jones is with the Sales Acceleration Group. She is the go-to expert for companies looking for help evaluating, building, training and scaling their Sales teams. Her 19+ years in the SaaS space, willingness to get her hands dirty, and “take no prisoners” approach is what makes her so valuable to her clients.
In this Conversations with Women in Sales interview, we talked about:
- Why having an accountability culture is important for a sales organization.
- The elements needed to create an accountability culture.
- How to hire for accountability.
- How to communicate your expectations around accountability.
- What gets in the way of sales leaders holding their reps accountable to the expectations of the job.
- What to do when sales reps resist being accountable to what management expects.
- How having a culture of accountability effects the relationship the company has with prospects, clients, and partners.
And more. Listen and enjoy the interview!
Areas of Expertise at the Sales Acceleration Group:
- Sales training and coaching
- Sales process evaluation and improvement
- Hiring strategy: SDRs, AEs, and CSMs
- Goal setting and compensation plans
- Selection, implementation, and customization of sales enablement tools
Thanks to our Sponsors!
This podcast is presented by our Elite Sponsor, Microsoft. Corporate Vice President and Channel Chief Gavriella Schuster, along with other female leaders in the company, are driving for change, trying to bring more women into the technology industry. Gavriella and Microsoft are committed to giving “young women better role models and a stronger voice to all women.” You can hear more from Gavriella and other Microsoft leaders, on the Microsoft Partner Network podcast. Or visit partner.microsoft.com
Women Sales Pros has a vision for more women in B2B sales and sales leadership roles where there are currently male-majority sales teams. We help educate companies on how to do this, and we champion women on what a professional sales career can be. We also showcase the very top women sales experts who are speakers, authors, consultants, trainers and coaches. Get updates HERE and follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @WomenSalesPros
Want more great content like you get on The Conversations with Women in Sales Podcast? Check out The Sales Experts Channel for 500 presentations from 150 global sales experts, all in one place. Always free, always fabulous. Don’t miss another minute! Subscribe today to The Sales Experts Channel.
SalesLoft, the leading sales engagement platform. Did you miss this years 3 days of learning, networking, and inspiration at SalesLoft’s Rainmaker 2019 conference? With over 100 speakers and 40 track sessions, their annual Women’s Breakfast and a performance from Grammy winning band Blues Traveler, it was an amazing sales conference. See you next year? Visit www.salesloft.com