I talked with Brooke Bachesta an SDR Manager at Outreach, a leading Sales Engagement Platform about her passion for diversity and inclusion and specifically, bringing more women into sales and sales development organizations. She is a thought leader that has been published in publications like Forbes, Apple News and Sales Hacker. Recently, she was recognized as a Girls Club Sales Women to Watch in 2019.
Here’s what we talked about:
- The hiring process at Outreach and the sellers persona’s Outreach looks for in their hiring process.
- How Outreach goes about ensuring that there’s diversity in the sales organization.
- The types of events that Outreach uses to in draw recruits who might not be considering a career in sales.
- Hiring diverse groups is the starting point and retention of top talents is equally important. We talked about what Outreach does to encourage retention.
- How Brooke and others at Outreach continue to encourage and foster a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- How Outreach leverages the super-special-awesome-skills of the reps they hire while enforcing organization wide KPIs. Example: Rep says “I don’t need to cold all because I book all my meetings via email.
And more. Listen and enjoy the interview!
Brooke Bachesta is an SDR Manager at Outreach, a leading Sales Engagement Platform. She is passionate about diversity and inclusion and specifically, bringing more women into sales and sales development organizations. She is a thought leader that has been published in publications like Forbes, Apple News and Sales Hacker. Recently, she was recognized as a Girls Club Sales Women to Watch in 2019.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
This podcast is presented by our Elite Sponsor, Microsoft. Corporate Vice President and Channel Chief Gavriella Schuster, along with other female leaders in the company, are driving for change, trying to bring more women into the technology industry. Gavriella and Microsoft are committed to giving “young women better role models and a stronger voice to all women.” You can hear more from Gavriella and other Microsoft leaders, on the Microsoft Partner Network podcast. Or visit partner.microsoft.com
Women Sales Pros has a vision for more women in B2B sales and sales leadership roles where there are currently male-majority sales teams. We help educate companies on how to do this, and we champion women on what a professional sales career can be. We also showcase the very top women sales experts who are speakers, authors, consultants, trainers and coaches. Get updates HERE and follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @WomenSalesPros
Want more great content like you get on The Conversations with Women in Sales Podcast? Check out The Sales Experts Channel for 500 presentations from 150 global sales experts, all in one place. Always free, always fabulous. Don’t miss another minute! Subscribe today to The Sales Experts Channel.
SalesLoft, the leading sales engagement platform. Did you miss this years 3 days of learning, networking, and inspiration at SalesLoft’s Rainmaker 2019 conference? With over 100 speakers and 40 track sessions, their annual Women’s Breakfast and a performance from Grammy winning band Blues Traveler, it was an amazing sales conference. See you next year? Visit www.salesloft.com